Searching for a passionate and knowledge geek to put on stage at your next conference? I grew up being terrified of public speaking, but if you put me in front of a room of people and ask me to talk about technical marketing, I’ll knock it out of the park and love every minute of it.
Contact me if you’re interested in having me speak at your event.
Selected Speaking History
- SEMpdx — AMPed SEO (slides)
- MozCon 2016 — 29 Google Tag Manager Tips Every Marketer Should Know
- SearchFest 2016 — Understanding & Facilitating Semantic Search
- State of Search 2015 — Punk Rock SEO
- SMX Advanced 2015 — Search Entity Analytics
- SearchFest 2015 — Semantic Juggernaut (video)
- State of Search 2014 — Google’s Not Your Friend. It Never Was.
- MozCon 2013 — How To Be A One-Person Link Building Army (video)
- Mozinar (2013) — Advanced AuthorRank: 25 Tactics