If you recently sent me a message on social media and received a reply with a link to this page, please don’t take it personally. This page is my best attempt at using an empathetic autoresponder.
Please read through everything below and I hope that you get exactly what you need with the least friction possible.
All the best,
You Might Need to Talk To Me
If you need to talk to me for any reason, you can book a time with me here: https://calendly.com/mike_arnesen and let me know what you want to discuss in the Calendly form.
If it’s not pressing, feel free to shoot me an email at mike (at) UpBuild.io and I’ll do my best to get back to you in a timely manner.
But You Might Not Need To
Luckily for all of us, I work with some amazing people who are, in fact, better equipped to help you in a lot of situations.
- If you want to chat about becoming an UpBuild client, just fill out the form on our website. We’ll get back to you shortly and we can all get a conversation going!
- If you’re an UpBuild client and you need help, you’ll get the quickest and best response from your account lead.
- If you have questions or concerns outside of the day-to-day work on your account, please reach out to our wonderful VP of Strategy, Ruth Burr Reedy.
- If you want to throw your hat into the ring for a job on the UpBuild team, look no further than this page (and, if there are openings available, apply via Workable; not email).
- If you’re looking for a subject matter expert to interview, contribute to your blog, speak at your event, or be on your podcast: send an email to builders+experts (at) upbuild.io
Thanks for being great and, of course, you can reach me by phone for anything critical.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s your phone number?
UpBuild clients have access to my direct line, as do certain business contacts. The general rule is that if you’re someone who needs to be able to reach me by phone, you already have the number.
Are you interested in learning more about my product/service?
No. I am not. Thanks.
Why does this page exist?
On any given week, I receive dozens of social media messages and thousands of emails. Even if I spent my entire day in my assorted inboxes (which I attempted to do for years), I wouldn’t be able to respond to everything. The two things I’ve learned — through my own terrible experience — is that 1) I don’t need to respond to every message and 2) responding to messages all day and living in my inbox is a surefire way to avoid making meaningful progress on work that would provide more value to the very people who are trying to get in touch with me!
How often do you check social?
About three times per week.
Can I email you instead?
You sure can. Please email me at my UpBuild address because, regardless of the systems I have in place, email is still the most expeditious way to have a direct conversation with me (outside of scheduling a phone call).